PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail or by using the Contact Us link on the top of this page.
Effective Date: September 1, 2023
2. Information We Collect
When you sign up for SMS communication from Amazada, we may collect the following information:
Phone Number: We collect your phone number to send you SMS notifications and updates related to our services.
Name (Optional): If you provide your name along with your phone number, we may use it to personalize the messages we send you.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
SMS Communication: We use your phone number to send you SMS notifications, updates, promotional messages, and other relevant information about our products, services, and website.
Personalization: If you provide your name, we may use it to personalize the SMS messages we send you.
Improvement of Services: We may analyze the data collected to improve our SMS communication and overall user experience.
4. Legal Basis for Processing
The legal basis for processing your personal information for SMS communication is your consent. By opting in to receive SMS messages from us, you provide us with the necessary consent to use your phone number and any other information you provide for the stated purposes.
5. Data Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in sending SMS messages and managing our communication infrastructure.
6. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information and ensure its security. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Your Choices
You can opt out of receiving SMS communication from us at any time by following the instructions provided in our SMS messages or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still send you transactional and administrative messages related to your account and our services.
9. Contact Us